I hope you all had a wonderful Fall Break! Welcome Back To School!
Student Council Kona Beri Night! Tuesday, 5:00-8:00pm
Walk and Roll to School Day: Wednesday Before and After School
Friday, September 19, 2014
I have a few updates for you!
1. Next week is Parent Teacher Conference Week. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the students are dismissed at 11:25 am.
2. I am sending home a note about when your conference time is, if I did not get your time request I assigned you a time, please let me know if it will not work
3. ATI Benchmark Testing has been moved to September 29, 30, and October 1st. Students will take a Reading, Math, and Writing Test, Please make sure they eat a good breakfast those days.
4. Picture Day is Thursday, September 25th.
5. We will NOT be having Spelling, Daily Oral Language, or Vocabulary Tests for the next two weeks.
6. Grading Day is October 3rd, and Fall Break is October 6th – 10th
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, September 22nd - Wednesday, September 24th. On Friday, I send home a Conference Sign up. Please make sure that you send back your request for time if you have not already. Thank you
On Monday, September 22nd - Wednesday, September 24th we will be taking the ATI Benchmark Tests. Please make sure your child gets a good night sleep and eats a great breakfast.
On those days students will be dismissed at 11:25am
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014
Next week the 4th grade story is a story about Lou Gehrig. Mr. K and I have challenged the kids to donate money to the ALS Association If the students are able to donate anything, Mr. K and I will do the Ice Bucket Challenge on Friday, August 29th at 2pm. You are welcome to join us for the fun.
Saturday, August 2, 2014
On Friday, I sent home the Moon Journal assignment. Each day, your child needs to go outside and try to find the Moon. They need to record the date, time, and temperature (we are also studying weather) for each entry, write a paragraph, and draw a picture. It is OK if they do not see the Moon, please have them do an entry any way. These journals are due on September 5.